Southern Idaho will be home to the state’s first foreign direct investment. Small Rupert, Idaho (population 5,500) secured Portugal-based Frulact to build their first 200,000 square foot United States facility here.
Frulact/Foreign Direct Investment Articles:
- VidaEconomica - Frulact Comes To Idaho
- Shelby Report - Global Frulact to Build First US Plant
- Engredea Daily - Frulact To Build First US Operation in Idaho
- Refrigerated & Frozen Foods - Frulact Builds First US Fruit Processing Facility
- Capital Press - Frulact to begin construction in Idaho
- Southern Idaho at SelectUSA
Additional articles availabe in the Media Center
Why Invest in the USA?